Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting Ready To Party

It's getting closer and closer to June and I'm practically jumping up and down with anticipation. No one understands it but me......ColossalCon is the only thing I really have to look forward to all year. Year round, it's hard to hang out with friends because we're all working and very few of us drive. ColossalCon is the one time of year where we all get together for this epic three day party....*cough* I mean, anime convention. I updated my wish list again. I added a bunch of our party necessities, like a pong table, cups, balls, etc. I also added some blacklights and blacklight reactive stuff. I'm going all out this year. I wanted to add alcohol to the list but unfortunately Amazon does not allow the shipment of alcohol...I guess the 15 year old alcoholics put a stop to that lol. Oh well. I guess I'll just need to pull together some cash and get my of-age friends to buy me what I need....*sigh* 319 days until I'm legal and do shit on my own.

Let's party ;)