Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Your Princess!

Well hi there :)

I guess it's my turn to tell you about me. My name is Taylor, obviously you are to address me as Princess Taylor (or Princess Tay). My username on Collar Me is PrincessTay93. Well, I'm 18. I'll be 19 in July. I live in Medina, have my whole life. My family means the world to me, and I treat my friends like family; so don't mess with anyone I know!

About me? Hmm. Well my favorite colors are pink and green. I love the scent of watermelon. I love getting dressed up and just being a girl. Yes, I do love being spoiled. Why do you think I'm a princess? Lol. Now for all those judgemental people that I've dealt with on Collar Me, fucking kiss my ass. "You're a Princess? So you work at Disney World?" No, I'm a princess. Meaning I'm my daddy's little girl. I've been spoiled my whole life, and growing up, "princess" was his nickname for me. I act like I'm sweet and innocent, but piss me off and I'll be your worst nightmare.


I have two brothers and a sister. I'm an Italian/Mexican mix and I'm proud of my heritage. I was born in raised in Ohio, so you haters can stop with your Green Card/immigration bullshit. I'm socially awkward and I'm not afraid to admit it. I was homeschooled my entire life. The only social experience I had before I graduated was going to one of my cousin's school dances. I was raised as a good girl, and I still am for the most part. I never smoked, drank, had sex, conformed, anything. My family is very strict and religious, so there's not much I'm able to do. Today, I'm still a virgin. The only conformist thing I've done was created a Facebook. I don't have a cell phone. I still don't smoke. I only drink when I'm out with Mistress K and Miss Amanda.

I met Mistress K in 2005. My neighbor had dared me to set up an account on a site called MyYearbook. First we were just talking about random stuff because she had made a post about being into anime. After a few months, we met in person and we completely hit it off. I consider her my sister. I met Miss Amanda last year, and I consider her a sister as well. I'm also dating her now so we're even closer. I didn't always like girls in that way. I was one of those silly girls who got engaged at a young age, I was 16. I thought I was in love. That is, until I found out he cheated on me with pretty much the entire cheer squad at his school. I had made a vow at that point to not date until after college. My feelings for girls started one night when I was hanging out with Miss Amanda and Mistress K. I already knew Amanda was a lesbian and I was open-minded to the idea. Kayla and I got drunk and ended up making out. While she didn't enjoy it, I did and I wanted more.

Amanda pretty much explained how we all got into the BDSM scene. I've been into it for about a year now. I came clean to Kayla about it when I had met up with a guy for an rt session by myself and almost got raped. She told me she was into BDSM too, introduced me to Collar Me, and took me under her wing. I'm actually enjoying what I'm doing in these sessions now.

The three of us are now looking for a place to live near Kayla's grandparents' house. Kayla made a post about a house about to go on the market across the street and we're all really excited, so if anyone would like to help out financially, it would be greatly appreciated. After all, getting this house would mean acquiring a live-in slave. It could be you :)

Any questions?
<3 Princess Taylor <3