Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Real Subs Don't Throw Tantrums

CM should have rules about maturity levels, because I'm sick of these so called men acting like two year olds.

denyneo, who isn't even one of MY subs, has been talking to me since November. I put up with all the messages he sent me, ignoring more than half of them because he was doing nothing but wasting my time. My favorite was when he told me I could have my birthday party at his house, but that he would have to ask his parents first XD How pathetic, to be his age and still live with his parents. Over and over and over again, he would ask for pictures of me in the babydoll he got me for Christmas. Despite me telling him each time that it probably wouldn't happen, he still kept it up. So this morning while I was blocking people, he was one of the people I blocked.

Instead of just handling it maturely, he went to the message board post, the one that got my accounts hacked and why I had to make a new account in the first place.

"She is now MistressK44028 and has two other "friends" with her, that all log on and off at the same time so huh? I'll admit I had spent way too much time (and thankfully not money) talking with her only to get banned by all "three" of them for just asking a simple question.".... We log on around the same times because we only troll the site when I go to their house XD And as for us blocking him, Taylor is the only one who has him blocked because she doesn't tolerate pointless conversations like I do.

So then of course OsideGirl had to get involved and then the post got 500 new views in 10 minutes. I messaged denyneo, telling him how disappointed I was in him, and of course he had to complain about that on the message boards as well. Apparently the three of us are fake men.....yes, which is exactly why the three of us offer to cam verify. And another thing about being a man suposedly? He had added me on Facebook and had matched with me on OKCupid...If I was a man with a chick's profile just trying to get money, why would I make an account on a dating site that few people have heard of? These people are stupid. And so then comes up "Get a job!" All three of us have jobs and go to school. You should probably get your facts straight.

And I have to laugh at these people who tell us to get jobs. Where are they? Spending all day, trolling the message boards to see who they can harass.

Luckily I was able to contact the support team and let them know what was going on. They thankfully removed the thread. Granted I know that won't stop the harassing messages, trolling my profile & blog, and get rid of the fakes, it's a least a step in the right direct.

PS. When in doubt, ask to cam verify with the person you're buying gifts for.

Well, I'm off to do a session with Amanda and some pathetic loser. This will be good...I need someone to take my aggression out on. Ha, someone should tell him we're fake and that we're just a figment of his imagination XD