Monday, February 20, 2012

New Picture Challenge!!!

You should know that it's always gonna be a good time when I'm involved :D So I've been thinking about this a lot lately - I think I'm gonna post a nude pic of me. I think I deserve it now that I've been on this work out program for about a month now. Actually, it will be two pics, and I'll explain what they are so you have a bit more of an incentive hehe.

So, Miss Amanda (<3) and I went over to Mistress K's house this morning to help her with some homework (aka, played with her new Wii haha). Well I was raiding her closet like I usually do and I found that pink plaid skirt she just bought. Well I tried it on, which I should not have done in front of Miss Amanda, because it ended up turning her on completely. Well luckily Mistress K's grandparents weren't home because it got kinda hot in the spare room. I don't know why it always turns into an orgy when the three of us get together. (Don't get too excited, Mistress K just watches.)

Picture #1 is me on the bed, on my hands and knees, with nothing on except the skirt. You get a full view of my ass and pussy.

Picture #2 is an extreme close up of Miss Amanda licking my clit, with two fingers in my pussy.

I'll post the pics when I get $300 worth of Amazon Gift Cards. My email is
cowgirlcutie93@yahoo.com. Ready? Set? GO!!!!!

Love always,
Princess Tay