Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fucking Read

I am so sick of these losers applying for my program and then quitting within the first week because they didn't read my profile or even the fucking application. This retard even told me he read my blog, yet the following conversation took place.

BeyondWeak37 - So maybe sometime we can talk about the levels of tribute you like and see if I might be of interest.
Mistress K - What do you mean?
BeyondWeak37 - Well I'm not sure how you are with your slaves, what you expect from them.
Mistress K - You filled out an application and read my blog, so you should already know what I expect.
BeyondWeak37 - I do, but I don't know the level of tributes.
Mistress K - Then you clearly did not read anything.
BeyondWeak37 - Hmmm I did, but ok maybe I am completely unsuited for you.
Mistress K - Fine. Goodbye.

BeyondWeak37 - I wish you well. I don't get why you find it so hard to answer a simple questions, but got it. Bye.
Mistress K - It states right in the application that you filled out and supposedly read, on my profile, and in my blog that the subs being trained are required to send a weekly tribute of a minimum of $20. It's not my fault you can't comprehend that. Goodbye.


Blocked! Fucking read, losers. If you don't understand something or you have questions, ask me BEFORE you send in your application.