Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Subs On Blast

Well Amanda & Taylor just left, so it's time to do my daily rant. I've got two subs to put on blast tonight.

The first is trivium142. He first requested an application, which was sent to him on January 20th. I heard nothing from him since...until tonight. "Mistress K, I would like to serve you. I am 28 and teach part time at Kent State University. Could you please send me your training application? To show you my seriousness, I am sending a $100 Amazon gift card. I look forward to serving you. You are beautiful." Sounds legit right? Well, besides me having already sent him the application a month ago. So before I sent it again, I went to apply the gift card  to my account...only to find that the card had already been applied to someone else's account. Lol scammers.

The next scammer *cough* I mean, sub, is someone whom I thought was some random dipshit who emailed my Yahoo account (silly boys, you already know to contact me on CollarMe). "hi mistress." Well we all know how much I just love meaningless conversations....NOT! So I messaged him back...."Who is this?" A simple question, right? I guess not. "Just someone that wants to play and kiss your ass (both litterally and figuratively) and kneel before you." Wrong answer....."Riiiight. Well since you can't be honest with your answer, you're being ignored. Goodbye." Of course he had to email back...."Please Princess please I beg of you." Begging gets you nowhere with me, haven't you learned this by now? "Absolutely not. My subs are completely 100% honest with me. You can't even tell me who you are or how you got my email. Conversation over." Well of course the nonsense had to kick in. "My name is Steve. Oh, and some jackass wrote your email address in the bathroom of Strongsville Mall."

How to tell this is completely bogus? 1) I have my email address posted in at least six different places on my blog. 2) No one who goes to "Strongsville Mall" would call it that. It's South Park (oh and btw, if you're such a nice person, why would you listen to some "jackass"? Doesn't make sense) And 3) Luckily for me, I keep a record of who I send applications to - their CM user name, the date I sent the app, if they sent it back, and their email address. Turns out I already sent this loser an application on the 30th - Ikneelb4her8080........Logic goes a long way my friend.

Now if I wanted to please my inner brat, I would post his email address and have people spam him, but I'll be nice tonight. OHHH, and btw, "Steve", you probably shouldn't use your email address for bdsm activities when it's connected to your Facebook account lol! *Facepalm*! Such a good night. I don't know why more people don't get involved in BDSM...the drama attached to it is so entertaining.