Saturday, February 11, 2012

Things Are Changing

Today was a really good day. First I woke up to check my mail on CM and received the banner you now see at the top of the page. Then, I categorized each post so it's easy to search by category now. Then I found out that the guy I like, who was the purpose of me going to this Valentine's Day party, might be driving me instead of having one of my subs do it.

I then came up with this idea...I've seen a lot of Domme's sites offering certain items for different holidays. Well I'm thinking about doing Valentine's Day cards...For $20 (don't bitch about the price, I've seen other Dommes selling theirs for $500), I would mail you a Valentine's Day card with my cute signature, as well as a nice lip print with my favorite lip gloss. I need to know how many cards I need to buy so I can get them out, so let me know if you're interested =)

ALSO!!!! I'm slowly but surely adding some banners to the bottom of my blog. These are Top Site Banners. If you click on them, my ratings go up and I will get more trafic directed towards my page, which means a happier Mistress. So get to clicking, PLEASE =)