Thursday, February 9, 2012

Miss Amanda

Hey guys, Miss Amanda (BlueDevilQueen) here. Within the next week Princess Taylor and I will be making some posts so the three of us are actually sharing the blog. Today I'm just going to be giving a little "About Me" spiel.

I turned 21 in September. I was born in Columbus, OH. I moved to Reynoldsburg with my aunt, uncle and little brother when my parents died when I was 7 years old. Because of my uncle's job, we had to move around a lot. I spent a lot of various months and years in Elyria, Strongsville, Columbia Station, and Olmsted Falls. I realized that girls were my forte during the middle of my freshman year, at a party where we played truth or dare. Guess what I was dared to do ^.^ I graduated in 2008 through a homeschooling program called ECOT.

At that point I moved to North Olmsted with my girlfriend at the time, who was a childhood friend from Reynoldsburg. I started taking classes online at Tri-C for education while I worked at Marcs, Walmart, and a bunch of other stupid places. In 2010, I was granted guardianship of my little brother and was given government assistance, as well as the long distance assistance from my aunt and uncle. It was then that I started working for a company in Berea.

In 2011, Mistress K started working for that company. Our friendship was instant. While hanging out with her, she introduced me to her friend Taylor. The three of us became inseparable. Things got rough in October when Mistress K went through an extreme experience of depression. She picked up everything and left, moving to Baltimore without really giving anyone a good reason. It was there where she was told she had 3 months to live. Princess Taylor and I were physically sick. We couldn't imagine life without our best friend.

Well one weekend when she had to come home for a photo shoot, Princess Taylor and I told her we were taking her to Dave and Busters, when in reality we were taking to her doctor who was right across the street. They ran some tests and decided she was fine. Things were somewhat awkward when she moved back in December. She automatically got into an unhealthy relationship with some guy and it self destructed so fast, it led her deeper into another round of depression.
In the beginning of January, my girlfriend and I broke up. We had tried to work things out. Everyone knew that things were already rough when we all went out to Baltimore for Thanksgiving and we were barely talking. The house was hers, so Princess Taylor, being the good friend she is, begged her family to let my brother and I stay with them. Well, one thing led to another and now we're together and couldn't be happier.

Last month, the two of us decided we wanted our "sister" back. So we started hanging out more and now we're back to the way we were. One of the nights we hung out, we all got a little drunk. It was then we realized that we're all into the BDSM lifestyle. That's where we are now, except I'm backing out a bit.

I was all for this. I thought it was amazing to have the power. I thought helping my friends in this way was a way to bring us closer to each other. Well while all of this is working, I didn't count on all of the rude people on CollarMe. The thing that has me backing out the most is the drama. Princess Taylor posted this as her status on Facebook as this the other day and I completely agree with it - "Harass me all you want,  but don't you dare bring my best friend and my girlfriend into your pathetic drama."

While I am still participating in sessions (we have another one later today), I won't be on CM as much. Drama is something I don't need in my life.

So that's me. I don't know what else you want to know, but if you do have questions, just send them to me on CM or to my email address (amanda.meridus@yahoo.com) and I'll try to answer them as quickly as I can =]