Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blocking Spree

I went on another blocking spree this morning. Unfortunately I had to block one of the subs whom I thought was going to be of great use to me (ohiosubdp). He had signed up to drive me to two of the events I have listed for my personal drivers. I was all excited. Well three days ago, I told him we needed to work out details, like what time he was picking me up etc. (Keep in mind the concert is tomorrow!). I hadn't heard from him. I was freaking out because I needed to find a different ride, and I'm still not sure how reliable this new ride will be.

He messaged me this morning saying nothing more than he had been sick with the flu and was hoping I was having a good day. First of all, no, I'm not having a good day since because of you, I don't know if I'll be going to this concert now. And second, having the flu does not render your incapable of responding to emails.

This is how you get yourself blocked.