Friday, February 10, 2012

Greedy Bitches

Well I guess I'll no longer be posting usernames when talking about subs and the tribute board will be taken down. I've been getting told that Dommes are circling my blog like hawks, messaging my subs every time I praise them. Are you that pathetic that you can't get your own subs without stealing them from someone else? Wow, I feel sorry for you. Luckily my boys are loyal and won't go astray, just because you offer them something better. They stay with me not because of what I offer, but because of the way I treat them. You bitches treat them like dogs, who are more worthless than the dirt on the worthless ground you walk on. To me, my subs actually mean something. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. Hell, YOU wouldn't be where you are today without loyal subs. Get a grip, girls. Start treating your subs with respect and maybe you won't be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, trying to steal subs from other Dommes because you're starting to feel worthless.

In other, non ranting news, I will include one picture from our Triple Domme Session yesterday. It was actually kind of fun. He wanted us to do some CBT, so we got out some clothespins from our "play bag" and messed around a bit. This was what we were able to do before he started begging us to stop:




Taylor will be posting her About Me later, so look forward to that. In the meantime, I'm off to do some homework while I watch the snow fall, so pretty =)