Monday, February 27, 2012

The Right Way To Complete An Assignment

I really don't understand what is so complicated about doing what I ask. If you're in my program, you've seen this message from me "Week 1's task is a simple Writing Assignment - Why do you think you are worthy enough to serve me? What do you like about being dominated? What tasks to you hope to perform while under my wing? Be as specific as possible. You have one week to complete & submit the assignment, as well as send the required weekly tribute. Any questions?"

I give you a week to complete this because I don't want some bullshitted paragraph that can be completed in five minutes. While some assignments I've gotten within a day were substancial, the ones that have more time and effort put into them were better.

This morning started off with a sub messaging me, telling me he hadn't heard from me and blah blah blah. I explained to him that in the application he filled out, it stated that he needed to contact me to receive his tasks. He asked for the first task, so I gave it to him.

Within five minutes, I got an email from him - a OBVIOUSLY copied & pasted essay on what he thinks slavery is, as well as a list of BDSM kinks (the list used on FetLife), classifying them as a limit or something he has experience with.

Nothing I asked for was covered in this waste-of-time message. I messaged him back and called him out on it, as well as blocked him. I don't have time for subs who think they can get by on the bare minimum. I mean, what? Do you guys think I don't read over your assignments to make sure you're doing them right? I wouldn't waste my time giving out assignments if I didn't want them done right. *Sigh*