Wednesday, February 15, 2012

VDAY Part 2

Yesterday was epic! Princess Taylor here, if you couldn't already tell lol. So yesterday while Miss Amanda and Mistress K were waiting for their next session, the guy called and cancelled. At first they were really bummed about it, but then I made them an offer: Show me what it's like to be a sub. Granted they went extremely easy on me, I had a lot of fun. I'm definitely not a switch, or a sub...but being tied up by my beautiful girlfriend was so sensual and erotic, I'll definitely do it again. Here are some pictures from when I was tied up on my bed.


So yeah, awesome times :) After Miss Amanda cleaned me up, she and I went to a nice dinner, while Mistress K went to a Valentine's Day party in Akron.....AND.....she got laid for the first time in seven months! Maybe now she'll lighten up a bit on her punishments lol.