Monday, February 6, 2012

Turn My Dream Into Reality

So I've always been asked why I can't do more RT Sessions or cam sessions, and my answer has always been that I live with my grandparents so that I can take care of them. Being a college student paying my own tuition, I was never able to afford my own place, and plus I couldn't because I couldn't be too far from my grandparents in case of an emergency....there is now a light at the end of the tunnel, but I'll need some help.

The woman who lived across the street from my grandparents passed away about a month ago, and her house is about to be put on the market. Her family practically gutted the house and remodeled it so it has modern designs (instead of crazy 70s color tile and carpet haha). Not only is this house ideal because of the location, but it also has a basement and a huge barn to the side of it. If I were to acquire the property, I might possibly turn the basement into another bedroom for a live-in slave, as well as turn the barn into my own dungeon/play room for sessions at all hours of the day.

Anyone care to help make this dream a reality?