Thursday, February 9, 2012

Images4Sale

I'm thinking about making an account. Below I'll show some samples of what I'd be selling. I'm pretty much just posting this in hopes of getting a poll-type response to see who would actually purchase my images. In the future I'll do clips, but for right now it will be just pictures.

For the moment, I'll have 7 sets of photos:
  • Submissive Glam (Photoshoot) - 53 images
  • Winter Princess (Photoshoot) - 15 images
  • Dancing Queen (Photoshoot) - 22 images
  • Summer Goddess (Photoshoot) - 15 images
  • Fall Into Captivity (Photoshoot) - 57 images
  • Vanilla Photography (My Photography Images) - 44 images
I'm getting excited about selling my photography images (not just the other stuff). It's one thing to have your own photography business, it's another to actually profit from your work. If I have enough interest in photography images, I'll post individual sets (like Trips to the Zoo, etc that would have over 200 images in them). Also, if asked, I will be willing to go to a print shop and get you a large print of whatever photography image you'd like without the writing on it and I will ship it to you. I will cover the printing cost, but if you want it framed, that's all on you.

Here are some previews....











Not all of the images are vertical and not all of them are in black and white. So tell me what you think so I can decide if I want to open an account or not.