Monday, February 13, 2012

Moving Forward

Well, we started with the Topsites, and that's getting us some more views. We're also doing some studying and research. Up next on our list of interests? Hypnosis and cunt torture. Slowly but surely, we're getting there. Princess Tay & I have two Double Domme Sessions tomorrow. I'm pretty pumped. I spent the majority of tonight reading some ProDomme-bashing threads on the message board tonight. People are so closed-minded. I'm just glad there are still some decent people left...

As some of you have noticed, I posted a poll about creating an Images4Sale account. For the two of you who have already negatively answered, and for those of you who have yet to vote, I'd like to inform you that in the end the decision will be mine.

Amanda, Taylor, and myself would like to thank those of you who we no longer have to remind about sending in your weekly tributes. I finally got off my butt today and sorted everything out.