Saturday, February 18, 2012

Financial Domination

So I know I haven't written in a few days, I've been trying to catch up on some homework and complete some assignments ahead of time so I'll have more time to respond to messages and such. Today's post is obviously going to be about Financial Domination. I get messages about this a lot – from newbies, from experienced money slaves, and unfortunately from the numerous people against Financial Domination. I decided to do a post about it, to give more insight into this popular, (as well as frowned upon) kink.

Financial Domination (also referred to as money slavery, wallet raping, etc.) is a kink in the practice of D/s, where the submissive (or money slave, pay pig, human ATM, cash cow) will give gifts of money to a Financial Domme. It is brought on by the need to be controlled in any and every way possible. The relationship between the sub and Mistress typically is online only, but it’s not uncommon that the sub accompanies his Mistress while she is shopping and pays with their money. True Financial Domination means that the sub tributes money of their own volition without expecting anything in return. Many financial slaves tribute on a weekly or daily basis, as well as buy their Mistress gifts whenever told to, or whenever they feel it necessary. Often, a financial slave will take it upon themselves to adopt their Mistress’s bill, which they will pay faithfully every month for her. Financial Domination is (arguably) the highest form of TPE. In some cases of FinDom, the submissive may grant all their money saved and earned to their dominant, in addition to their independence. FinDom is sometimes also accompanied with the Sugar Daddy/Sugar baby relationships, where the sub may spend gifts and money to “their” girl, without explicit elements of female domination. Financial Domination stems from a devotion of financial slavery, or to be dominated in a financial way. Many Pro-Dommes found this to be a natural extension, since they are already being paid for fetish services. The financial slave desires for his Goddess or Mistress to live like a Princess or a Queen, while they themselves are often forced to make financial sacrifices. The financial slaves truly see their Mistress as a Princess or Goddess and worship them as such. Sometimes Financial Domination is paired with the blackmail fetish. Blackmail brings the slave deeper into their submission by forcing them to obey and tribute his Mistress, or bear the consequences of his blackmail information and/or pictures being posted by her. Often there is a blackmail contract involved, since blackmail is a potential legal hazard for the Mistress unless all bases are covered.

Often I’ll get called a prostitute, a cam girl, a phone sex operator, and even a gold digger. I’m none of these things. Prostitutes get paid to have sex (oral, anal vaginal, or a combination of all three) – The only time I meet up with my subs are for RT Sessions and they do not have sexual contact with me. Cam Girl – If no one has noticed, I only do ignore cam sessions (in which I am fully clothed in jeans & a t-shirt). Sometimes I will have my subs perform tasks on cam, but I never turn my cam on for that. Phone Sex Operator – So because I have a NiteFlirt account, that automatically means phone sex? Wrong. That too, I use as an ignore line. The main reason I use it is for tribute purposes. And finally, gold digger – Since apparently no one uses a dictionary, here’s the definition of a gold digger: “a person who uses charm to extract money or gifts from others.” I don’t “use charm” or anything like that. I am me, that’s it. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not or act a certain way to impress people. I also form a bond with my subs. We work together for over a year, so it’s not like it’s grab & go with their money. I appreciate my subs and everything they do for me.

There are two final points I’d like to make. A lot of people consider Financial Domination abuse. It’s really not. I like to think of my subs as something I own (technically that’s what they are anyway). For example, a pair of sunglasses – If I like my sunglasses, I’m not going to abuse them by leaving them lying around where they could get scratched or broken. I’m going to take care of them – clean the lenses, put them in a safe spot, etc. Finally, has anyone noticed how many timewasters and fakes there are on CollarMe? Financial Domination is one way to weed out the fakes. A sub can message me saying “Oh yes Mistress K, I will send you a gift card right away so we can begin my training.” I won’t hear from them again. You cannot fake Financial Domination. Granted if done through PayPal (the devil lol), you can dispute the claims, but you’ll just end up with one pissed off Domme.

Hopefully this opens the eyes of a lot of the haters, and provide some information to those curious and confused.