Thursday, March 1, 2012

Money & Drama

So last night, I won the karaoke contest that's been going on for six weeks. $250. I didn't think I had a chance but I guess I underestimate myself.

So that covers the money, what about the drama? My ex fiance is being an idiot again. I'd say his name to warn all the girls that read this, but I don't need some bitch running her mouth to him and have him find out about this, it would just give him more ammo.

I'm posting this, even though I know it's what all the message board trolls wait for - something to laugh at because it shows what a failure I am. I don't think of my engagement ending as a failure...I got out of a toxic relationship with someone who wasn't and still isn't mentally stable. I won't post all the details. If you really want to know, I can give you the link to my vanilla blog.

Basically this idiot messages me once a month telling me how sorry he is for everything he ever said and did, and then begs for me back. When I tell him no, he starts talking shit about me on Facebook and other social networking sites. The latest is that he has befriended the girl who almost got me to kill myself, even though when we were together he trash talked her as much as she could. (ie. saying she's as loose as an old screen door).

Luckily Miss Amanda happens to be friends with this girl on Facebook, and noticed that he was referring to me as a dumb bitch because I apparently told him she was in the military. Why the fuck would I do that? No one I know would be that stupid. So now he's messaging me, calling me a dumb cunt and a psycho bitch, and even a dyke. I don't really care. Anyone who has seen his Facebook page knows that he likes to degrade women as much as possible when they call him out on his immaturity.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get that shit off my chest.