Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wish List Updated

So, like the title says, I updated my wish list. I figured I would list some of the items that are top priority:

*HP Pavilion Laptop (located in my "Electronics & Home" list)
*Butterfly Beer Pong Table (located in my "Raves & Anime Conventions" list)
*Anything in my "Photography Studio" list
*Anything else in my "Raves & Anime Conventions" list
*Everything else.

Lastly, I'd like to take this time to thank the subs who have stuck with me. While I will be finishing your training, I am no longer offering the program to any more subs. I'm fed up with subs that come to me and throw me $20-$50 to show me they're serious and then they disappear after a few weeks. A hit & run like that is not true financial submission, and these subs will be quick to realize that when they're broke. It is more fulfilling to give large amounts to one Domme whom you think is deserving enough, rather than throwing small amounts to every Domme you come across.