Monday, March 26, 2012

Making A Commitment

It's sad that I actually have to do a post on this. It will be short, since there's not many ways to fuck this up, but it is easy to do so.

When you make a commitment to your Domme [Mistress, I will be over to clean your house Thursday night], make sure you check your schedule. When you live 3 hours away, are working until 9pm, and cannot spend the night, obviously that's a problem. So, I'll give a second chance for you to reschedule.

Mistress, I will be over Monday at 1pm to clean your house....

DO NOT MESSAGE ME AT NOON TELLING ME THAT YOU FORGOT YOU HAD A CLASS AT 3!

Seriously, if you're in school, you should know your schedule, regardless if today is the first day of the quarter or not.

BEFORE you make a commitment to your Domme, make sure your schedule is clear and that there are no conflicts.


Oh! And btw, I bought a new collar today...I wonder who will be the first to get to have it on ;)