Monday, March 5, 2012

A Few Updates

I'm getting really tired of these "subs" who think they can insult Dommes and get away with it. The first message I got this morning from a "switch" who proved he's just a pathetic Dom. Messages from switches automatically go to my bulk folder on CM. If I choose to reply, I will be on edge and skeptical. This was the message I received...

"if you'd enjoy meeting a guy who's more driven and ambitious than you, hit me back."

BIG MISTAKE

"Lol sweetie, no one on this site could possibly have more drive and ambition than I do. You're talking to a girl that went from 218 pounds to 122, while going to college and working two jobs. Get your facts straight before you think you can dom a Domme."

I blocked him. A few minutes later, I get an email on my Yahoo account, with the subject title as "you are silly..."

"you made me work so much harder than necessary... oh well, i know you enjoy these games, and the fact that i had to make an effort to write you back. heres the message you blocked..... hahaha darling, i was commenting on your drive almost completely from that picture :) good to know we think along the same lines as far as whats important in character. my statement stands, however, i didn't offer to dom you. in fact, i only suggested a meeting between similar persons."

I ignored the message, thus proving I don't "enjoy these games." If I block you, it's not an open invitation to use Yahoo to harass me. My picture, a cam verification photo, proves I'm real, so I'm not sure how he thinks that drive and ambition have anything to do with it. Finally, if he had read my profile, he would know that I only meet up with my subs, not random idiots who think they can get away with anything. He and I are nothing alike, OBVIOUSLY.

I then got another message from a profile I then came to find out was the same idiot with a fake profile, once again commenting on my profile picture.

"U look like a bum with that sign"

LOL. Ok sweetheart. Sorry but I would rather look like a "bum" than have people question whether or not I'm real. Yes, I do cam verify besides the pic for people who I think are worth the effort. I replied back with a simple "I may look like a bum, but at least I'm real." I then blocked him. I will never understand why these "men" think it's clever to create fake profiles for when Dommes block them, it's pathetic.

Two more profiles added to the Blacklist.

I'm so excited because I finally got all the cosplay materials off of Amazon I needed. Now I just need to look elsewhere for the ceramic ears and pink contacts, which won't be hard. Now I just need to get the party supplies (blacklights, beer pong table, etc) so if anyone would like to spoil me, there's the perfect way. I'll also be making a bunch of updates to my Wish List, since I contacted Amazon and found out that the "purchased items" from my lists were not yet purchased, that someone had added them to their cart and clicked "save for later." Someone must be really pathetic that they have to click that on almost all my items just so no one can buy them for me. WTF is your problem? So I am now enforcing a new rule:

IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING OFF OF MY WISHLIST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Otherwise I will see it on my purchased list, think someone is just being stupid again, and re-add it to my list. I don't need to be receiving 10 pairs of the same shoes, so please be considerate and let me know!