Sunday, March 4, 2012

A New Man

After waiting and waiting, I've finally found someone who deserves my time and actually respects me for more than my body. I met him at a local bar about a month ago and I thought he was really cute. He bonded well with my grandma, too, which is a major plus. I thought I didn't have a chance after two weeks ago when this blonde girl was practically molesting him.

So Friday night, I was at the bar like usual, and I noticed him glancing at me from time to time like he usually does. His friend came over and started talking to me... "My friend thinks you're cute but he's really shy and doesn't have the balls to come over and tell you himself. Come and have a drink with us?" Well of course I did. We exchanged numbers and he told me that he was indeed attracted to me.

So yesterday we went to the bar again. I could tell he was getting more and more confident, which was good. As I was pulling out of the driveway, he texted me, asking if I wanted to come over and possibly spend the night. I took the risk and said yes. The night was perfect. We had a pillow fight, he held my hand and kissed my forehead, and we fell asleep. Then this morning, he cooked me breakfast. When I got home, he texted me...."Did you think I was gonna pull some funny stuff when we got in the bed?" I responded with "Kinda. I didn't really know what to expect...that was the first time I spent the night with someone in a long time."......."Honestly, if I would have tried, would you have went along with it?"......"Honestly, no. I mean, I just met you and I'm not the kind of girl that fucks around without a relationship involved."......"Good answer :)"

Granted I wish he would have gotten the courage to actually kiss me, I enjoyed the time we spent together and I can't wait to see what the future brings with him =)