Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Will Never Leave

I'm so sick of people telling me to get off CM, whether they think it's for my best interest or not. I've been talking to this guy for the past few days (if you check out my Blacklist, I'm sure you can figure out which idiot this is).... When he first messaged me, he wanted to pay for my dates and buy me a pair of shoes. I didn't hear anything up until about 10 minutes ago. I know I'm gonna regret saying this, but it's something I need to explain for the first part. To avoid a mass amount of messages, I sign into Yahoo as invisible. So I'm still able to receive messages, but not a lot of people know that...

Idiot: do you like high heels my mistress? [First of all, I'm not YOUR Mistress, you have no association with me besides telling me you want to pay for my dates]
Me: Yes.
Idiot: why do you be offline?
Me: When I switch to online I get blasted with messages.
Idiot: can I tell you something?
Me: Sure.
Idiot: you are so so so so so so so so pretty, it would be possible you canbe my girlfriend
Me: Thank you, but I'm taken.
Idiot: are you falled in love?
Me: Yes.
Idiot: maybe you will laugh at me, but, you are so tender. you full my heart of tenderness. I mean you are so sexy but so tender :)
Me: Thank you.
Idiot: it would be possible to ask you something?
Me: Sure.
Idiot: please leave cm
Me: Excuse me?
Idiot: please get out of cm
Me: No.
Idiot: princess, can't you see this is not your place?
Me: You can go fuck yourself. K thanks bye.

BLOCKED. I know my place. It's right here, beating and humilating pathetic losers who think they can tell me what to do regardless of their submissive status. I enjoy what I do, the subs I session with enjoy what I do...so what makes any of you idiots think that I'll listen when you tell me CM is not my place and that I should leave? Guess what, I'm not going anywhere.