Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Continuance

Fucking retards. So it's been what? Three or four hours since my last post? And this moron is at it again.

He messaged me on CollarMe with the following:

matt280: why did you post me on blacklist ?
matt280: http://mistresskpalace.blogspot.ro/2013/04/ignorant-incompetant-and-inept.html can you remove it?
matt280: I dont want to report to blogspot.
matt280: Me: So clearly I'm not what you're looking for, so stop wasting my time. m_mathew53: ok Miss, have a nice evening so I let you be. Why did you have to post ?

I finally responded...

Me: If you read the post, you'd know why I blacklisted you. No, I will not remove it. And guess what, report it all you want, Blogger won't do anything about it. Please view the images attached :)

These were the images, screencapped from Blogger's Privacy Policy





So then he messages me on yahoo.

m_mathew53: read on cm pls :)
Me: Oh I did, and you're fucked if you think you can get my post removed. I was nice enough to include sceen caps in the message I sent you of Blogger's Privacy Policy, and how they deal with meaningless reports like yours. Freedom of Speech. You can't do shit.
m_mathew53: it's a little bit illegal
m_mathew53: it's an old habbit of urs to post things
Me: No, acually it's not. Read their Privacy Policy, it explains it all. And yes, I do make a habit out of backing up the story to every person I add to my blacklist. You should have read through my content before you messaged me, asking me to abuse you. Deal with it.
m_mathew53: pls remove it :(
Me: No.
m_mathew53: why
Me: Dommes have a right to know when subs are illiterate, incompetent, ignorant, or inept. You clearly could not read through my profile to see the services I offer, even though it was not your first time contacting me with the same copy and paste message...therefore I posted you to my blacklist.
m_mathew53: i know...pls remove it
Me: I said no.
m_mathew53: please
Me: NO. Contact me again and I will block you.
m_mathew53: pls remove it
m_mathew53: it's illegal
Me: It's not. Goodbye :)

So instead of blocking him, I just ignored him....what can I say? I love watching the little boys squirm.

m_mathew53: just remove it :(
m_mathew53: why did u post ?
m_mathew53: ?
BUZZ!!!
m_mathew53: u are truly unfair
m_mathew53: ...
m_mathew53: Miss
m_mathew53: ?
m_mathew53: may i post you then ?
m_mathew53: make u more popular
m_mathew53: giving you a bad reputation via advertising
BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
BUZZ!!!
m_mathew53: just remove it...

m_mathew53: ?
m_mathew53: delete that
m_mathew53: u are unfair
m_mathew53: just delete it
m_mathew53: u should have asked me before
m_mathew53: post
m_mathew53: do u want me to post about you ?
m_mathew53: I could post about you
m_mathew53: bad things
m_mathew53: over internet
m_mathew53: just delete that
m_mathew53: why
m_mathew53: u should delete it
m_mathew53: I will post about u tomorrow then
m_mathew53: i dont think you will like it


He continued to message me on CollarMe while I was ignoring him, with "pls remove it" and "read on yahoo". He even thought it would be productive to send me a chat request on CM.

I can't believe this fool had the nerve to threaten me. At least I give legitimate reasons to put people on my Blacklist....not something like this fool is going to come up with like "She made fun of me."

So anyways, I blocked him after about 50 more messages on CollarMe. So he started creating new profiles to contact me. The following belong to the same person (who would have guessed).

- matt280
- matt281
- matt282
- matt283
- matt285
- matt286

All of his messages pretty much said the same thing, that blocking him wasn't resolving anything and that if I just removed my post, he would leave me alone. No thanks. I blocked all of the profiles....so he contacted me under a different Yahoo name. He went from m_mathew53 to me_home32.

I have a feeling the nonsense will continue after I post this. Oh well, I'm not removing either post. Oh, and tomorrow I'll have a very entertaining post about a Dom who insults anyone who has no interest in speaking to him :) I love ranting lol

::UPDATE - 10:28 PM::

I started responding to this idiot again...it's so entertaining

Mathew Mathew: just remove it
Mathew Mathew: g night
mistresskpalace: Nope :)
Mathew Mathew: u shouldnt have post from here
mistresskpalace: Deal with it.
Mathew Mathew: no
Mathew Mathew: sorry
mistresskpalace: Aw too bad :)
Mathew Mathew: tomorrow i will post about u
Mathew Mathew: bad and awful things
mistresskpalace: Cool story bro. You can't back up whatever you can come up with
Mathew Mathew: hope u dont mind
Mathew Mathew: that i will post
mistresskpalace: It's freedom of speech, I can't stop you. I just think it's pointless...the worst you can say is "the mean lady is posting bad things about me." Everyone already knows everything about me, and you can't make anything up because you don't have proof to back it up :)
Mathew Mathew: we will see it...
Mathew Mathew: ;)
Mathew Mathew: it was pointless for u to post
Mathew Mathew: bye now
mistresskpalace: No, I had a reason for posting....you proved yourself to be incompetent for not reading my profile.
Mathew Mathew: I did read
mistresskpalace: Then you would have known that I don't "abuse" online
Mathew Mathew: u dont have any proof that i didnt read
Mathew Mathew: just remove that
mistresskpalace: The fact that you didn't know, the fact that I told you I don't do CBT online and then said that I can do CBT online and just to try. And no, I won't remove it.
Mathew Mathew: and I was willling to tribute you
Mathew Mathew: pls remove it
mistresskpalace: I don't care how much money you have. I'm not in this lifestyle solely for the money. Money doesn't wipe away incompetence...and no I will not remove it.
Mathew Mathew: it was pointless and rude
Mathew Mathew: what u did
mistresskpalace: I posted the conversation. If it was rude, then you find your own conversational skills rude.
Mathew Mathew: if u are a pro you are for money
mistresskpalace: No. I'm a pro - meaning I accept money in exchange for services rendered. I didn't provide you with a service.
Mathew Mathew: when will u remove it ?
mistresskpalace: Never.
Mathew Mathew: why
Mathew Mathew: ?
mistresskpalace: Because I don't want to. Every Domme has the right to know how incompetent you are...and the way you're acting is like a child. No Domme will ever want you now.
Mathew Mathew: haha..u think so..there are thousands of dommes nowdays
Mathew Mathew: online, rt
Mathew Mathew: fin, pro, lifestyle
Mathew Mathew: do u think it's my main username ?
mistresskpalace: Yes and Dommes share blacklists sweetheart. You need to learn that your name is being passed around to Dommes all over the world now. Just because of my blog :)
Mathew Mathew: do u think i use my main yahoo ?
mistresskpalace: And I know it's not your only s/n....akshayslave ;)
Mathew Mathew: u want me to cum now
Mathew Mathew: ?
Mathew Mathew: :))
mistresskpalace: You really have the mentality of a child, don't you? So sad.
Mathew Mathew: how can i cum ?
mistresskpalace: I'm done responding now.. I don't deal with wanking losers :)
Mathew Mathew: is healthy to wank
Mathew Mathew: and act like a loser
mistresskpalace: Lol do as you please. I'll just be here posting your every word to my blog :)
Mathew Mathew: ok