Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Not Interested Asshole

Well I promised yesterday that I'd post about this loser Dom - Scoollink.

Scoollink: Give Me your address I'll bring the gift cards to you in person.

Me: Hmm...you're a Dom and you live in Massachusetts. If that's not a trap, I don't know what is :)

Scoollink: No, not at all.

Me: Not interested.

Scoollink: Why not? My money is as good as the next guys...

Me: First of all, I'm not in this lifestyle solely for the money, so throw that stereotype out the window. And second, I don't associate with Doms. Goodbye.

And of course, this is where the conversation takes a turn....

Scoollink: I'm wondering if you claimed the "gifts" you received from idiots over the course of last year on your 2012 Federal Tax return. Hopefully there is a reward for tax cheat referrals. you have no idea how much I hate assholes like you. your not capable of identifying with the feelings of disgust, betrayal and hostility that you inspire. your an asshole. you take; an idiot taking from idiots under the guise of the D/s lifestyle. Please leave this site.

Me: And this is WHY I don't associate with Doms. You have no compassion for people who aren't interested in you. I have a CPA do my taxes, thanks :) I'd like to know how I'm an asshole for choosing who I talk to. Oh and guess what? I'm never leaving this site. Deal with it :)

Scoollink: you misunderstand Me. I don't dislike you because you "wont talk" to Me. I dislike you because you manipulate for financial gain. your really not bright enough to understand My contempt toward you? I had laid out all the gift cards I could find in My junk drawer. I have about 16 or so. I tried scanning them and then emailing the scanned document to you in My first message. The system doesn't message pdf's for whatever reason. you misinterpreted My emailing yo as showing interest. Haha. you really don't see what an idiot you are? I even downloaded IRS Form 3949-A (OMB # 1545-1960 your a "CPA" so you must know what that is. Right? Take care asshole.

Me:I never said I was a CPA, so whose the idiot now? I said I have a CPA do my taxes. And as far as everything else, I don't give a fuck if you like me. I'm not in this solely for financial gain, as I said in the first message....and clearly you were interested since you were going to "hand deliver" gift cards to a complete stranger out of state.

Didn't I say something yesterday about being literate? Because this guy's grammar is horrible. OH, and by the way....I'd love to see this loser fill out the Information Referral for the IRS without my Social Security Number, and any of that other crucial information ;)