Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ignorant, Incompetant, and Inept

What more do I have to say to make my intentions clear?

I'm a pro-Domme. I don't do CBT online. I don't do hypnosis. I don't do "mind ruining."

So, then why do I still get conversations like this logged into my Yahoo chat history?

Now let me give the backstory. matt280 has contacted me on CollarMe twice in the last month...the first time was on the 13th.

matt280: hi Miss do you know chess ?
Me: No I do not, sorry.
matt280: how can you dominate me ?
Me: All of that information can be found on my profile and on my website.

And then came today...

matt280: hi Miss do you know chess ?
Me: You've already asked me this

No response, but then I got an add request on Yahoo m_mathew53, with the following....

m_mathew53: hi
Me: Hi there
m_mathew53: ?
Me: What do you want?
m_mathew53: would you like to play a chess game ?
Me: I don't play chess.
m_mathew53: ok
Me: I already told you that on CM
m_mathew53: do you have an amazon wishlist ?
Me: http://amzn.com/w/36V9PIANY04HW
m_mathew53: if i buy u this will you mock me ?
m_mathew53: Hot Pink Black Zebra Duffle Dance Cheer Gym Bag Large 22" scarlettsbags $40.99$26.99 In stock. Processing takes an additional 4 to 5 days for orders from this seller.Offered by Scarlett's Bags 1 Used & New from $26.99
Me: Depends on what exactly you want done.
m_mathew53: what do u like more and more
m_mathew53: i dont mean on tributes
Me: I don't think you're literate enough to work with me.
m_mathew53: I like cbt, verbal abuse, hypno, mind ruining etc
Me: I don't think we'd be a good match, sorry.
m_mathew53: why
Me: I only do CBT in real time, I don't do hypno or mind ruining and as far as verbal abuse goes, as I said, I don't think you're literate enough to even hold a simple conversation with me, let alone have me verbally abuse you.
m_mathew53: if it is in session, maybe, however you wont talk alone. Depends on how excited I am though. But u can train me in cbt online as well. Think about it. I will notice you if I buy that item
Me: Once again I'll say that I don't think we'd be a good match. Sorry, please move on.
m_mathew53: are you only looking for someone who spoils you ? only a finslave ?
m_mathew53: to have this fetish for financial and nothing else
Me: No I'm not. But I explained to you that I DO NOT DO CBT ONLINE
m_mathew53: you dont know if we are a good match or not, without trying...
m_mathew53: ok
m_mathew53: I understood that..
m_mathew53: and wouldnt be for free though
Me: Apparently not since you're saying I can train you online
Me: Please just move on, we are not a good match.
m_mathew53: if you were a lifestyle domme and would do it for free, then, yes...would be very important to know the sub first very well
Me: So clearly I'm not what you're looking for, so stop wasting my time.
m_mathew53: ok Miss, have a nice evening

So let me say this one last time. Before messaging me, dangling items off of my wish list in front of my face, check to make sure I even offer the service you're seeking.....and for fuck's sake, be literate.