Sunday, April 7, 2013

Entitlement

First off, let me say this. I've never thought that I was entitled to anything...not better treatment, not money, nothing. As a Domme, I do nothing but ask for respect, because if you respect me, I will respect you.

I was joking around yesterday when I posted the journal entry that said "I seriously think I deserve to have a sub take a shopping spree towards my wish list...after all the bullshit I've been dealing with on here today, I'd say I more than deserve it." Let me say it again....I WAS JOKING. I haven't received anything from posting a journal since my first few months on the site...so anything asking for Amazon shit in my journals is to never be taken seriously (I mean, unless you actually want to get me something lol). Anyway, I get a message from a sub with a backbone.

AzSubForYou: WOW! ANOTHER useless SKANK/CHILD that thinks having a vagina entitles her to money. Women the world over must be thanking you for your help in promoting their social status, ending gender stereo types, and developing their self-esteem. What a PATHETIC PARASITIC LOSER YOU are!

My reply?

"Aw did that make you feel good about yourself? Good, now go walk your ass back to your daddy and suck his dick like the sub you claim to be. I'm clearly not a child, and with a dominant personality, I believe I'm entitled to nothing but respect from those I haven't done wrong to. Subs who actually have meaning, purposes, and actual decency hand me their cash day in and day out without me having to ask for it because they actually get to know me and know what a kind-hearted person I am. You want to whine about my journal? Go right ahead. See who cares about your mindless ranting because to me, you're just a fly waiting to be killed."

But of course he blocked me before I could send it. Guys (not just subs) like this are worthless pieces of shit. I wish there was a way to filter the idiots from CollarMe so we didn't have to deal with them anymore...but I guess that's the price we pay for being into a "different" side of life.

Within the next half hour, I received 4 more messages from 4 different profiles (the same person of course, although claiming to be different) with the same message, just adding "So many FAKE "fin dommes", so little time to report them all and get their profiles frozen.... "

The following profiles belong to the same person:
- AzSubForYou (profile already deleted)
- SubToServeYou
- HotAzKnight (profile already deleted)
- YourNewLVToy
- GoldOppDom (profile already deleted)

Is it really that big of a self esteem boost to create multiple profiles to insult people? I swear these guys need attention so bad they're willing to do anything to get it. If my profile gets deleted, oh well. You know I'll be right back on the site minutes after it happens with a new profile.