Saturday, April 6, 2013

What Goes Around

I am so glad I have a Tumblr, and that I check out who follows me. A few days ago, a woman found me through the #collarme tag. I checked out her Tumblr and she had reblogged a screen cap of a conversation with Dom "dominantartiste". He had messaged a Domme, insulting her - the usual "I have a tiny dick so I need to call myself a Dom so I can get back at the females who have laughed at me."

So today, I got THE SAME MESSAGE FROM HIM.

"LMAO! What a dumb fucking ugly cunt only good for trading her body for money! And she thinks she's independent and above men - without men she'd be homeless and sucking on crack to survive! Hideously ugly, covered-in-makeup, desperate cunt."

My response was "LOL what a pathetic so called man who is only good for copying and pasting watered down insults to Dommes to make up for his lack of dick. Good try sweetheart. Your name and information has been passed along on the internet for months. Glad I was lucky enough to get to laugh at my own experience with your stupidity. Thank you :)"

So then I get this idiot - Quietlyshy - whom I've talked to before, but just ignored the incompetence that seemed to ooze from within him. Today was just beyond retarded though, so I'm going to post the conversation and add him to the Blacklist.

First he sent me some message about if I was into humiliation (he unsent the message after I responded to it which is why I can't give you that message word for word).

Me: All of that information can be found on my website, which you would know if you actually read my profile.

About two to three hours later, he messaged me again.

Quietlyshy: Hi Mistress, Are you into forced bi?
Me: First of all, you already messaged me this morning....second, I'll give you the same response - All of that information can be found on my website, which you would know if you actually read my profile.
Quietlyshy: Hi Mistress, Well if your not into forced bi then, what is your favorite fetish?
Me: Message me again and I'm blocking you. You asked if I was into forced bi - I told you that the information you were seeking could be found on my website, which the link is on my profile. You have just proven to me for the third time that you still haven't read it, because I am indeed interested in forced bi. What is my favorite fetish? Subs that actually care enough about prospective Mistress to actually read through her information so they don't assume things about her and ask incessant questions.

Quietlyshy: Hi Mistress, Nothing about forced bi on your profile or site.
Me: On my website there is. I just updated my website not even a week ago, so I know what's on it. You are clearly just skimming pages because I'm looking on the page where it's at RIGHT NOW. This is your final warning, message me again and I'm blocking you. I don't deal with incompetence.

***For those of you wondering, you can find my interests - including forced bi - listed at the bottom of the About Me page...just click the tab above.***

Quietlyshy: Hi, I can't find it, are you into sugar daddy stuff?

Nooooo, I just have a huge paragraph labeled SUGAR BABY in my About Me section, which you just proved once again you haven't read. So I blocked him.

My Bulk folder on CM has just been blowing up today with morons like that, shit like "get ur ass in here,,u lil slut", and my personal favorite of guys I've met up with in the past who just can't get over me....I should be flattered....I just feel disgusted.