Saturday, April 27, 2013

I've Lost Brain Cells

I don't get how some people just can't comprehend simple concepts. This has to do with my Cuck Scene session. The session description reads as follows:

"This session is an extended session, due to the type. In this session, you will take me to the mall to buy an outfit for my date. You will then come back to my place, where you can watch me get ready (don't think for one second that this means you'll get to see me naked). You will then drive my boyfriend and I to our destination. Drinks and dinner (or whatever we do) will be on you. You can then sit and watch us, lonesome and afar, while you wish you were man enough to be with me. Cost: $150 - does not include what you spend on our meals/activities and my clothes."
So this morning, "cuckypuppy" on CollarMe decides to message me about it.

cuckypuppy: how much it cost the hour of cuckold humiliation and how can I pay you? Ps.- Is the semen of your man salty or bitter my Mistress?

Me: As it says on the session page, the total session fee for the Cuck Scene session is $150 but does not include what you personally spend on me during the session. The session fee can be paid via NiteFlirt, Green Dot Money Pak, or Western Union. His semen is bitter.

cuckypuppy: My Mistress: ok $150 + how much do you wish I pay for you humiliate me as your cuckold in scene? Ps.- how much money additional do you wish I pay for you force me to eat the bitter semen of your man my Mistress?

Me: I think you need to go back and read the Cuck Scene description. None of that is included in the session.

He then continued the conversation over on Yahoo as "harveycroff"....

harveycroff: Hello Mistress

Me: Hi there

harveycroff: my mistress, you told me, Cuckold Humiliation Session is $150 but does not include me to spend on with you and your man during the session, for taht reason I have asked you $150 + how much do you wish I pay for you humiliate me as your cuckold in scene?, and further how much money additional do you wish I pay for you to force me to eat the bitter semen of your man my Mistress?

Me: Let me make this clear to you since you apparently don't understand. If it's not listed in the session description, I don't do it. Meaning, it doesn't matter how much extra you pay me. The Cuck Scene session ONLY includes what is listed in the description.

harveycroff: but I can pay for you tie me at the feet of your bed while you have sexual relations with your man and later you make me eat his semen

Me: I understand that you can pay for it....but you don't understand that I DO NOT OFFER IT.

harveycroff: oh
harveycroff: its a shame my mistress
harveycroff: I though you were an open mind mistress

Me: Hahahaha. I am one of the most open-minded Dommes you had the opportunity to meet...but I designed the Cuck Scene to cater to my fiance's wishes. He doesn't want some random stranger in our bedroom in a sexual manner. Know your place before you speak again.

harveycroff: excuse me my mistress, maybe you right
harveycroff: but you can not to imagine how wonderful it would be to be humiliated by you and your man this magical way

Me: I understand that. But you need to respect our limits.

harveycroff: My mistress, if I serve you as your most loyal cuckold for a time, could you and your man consider to become me your bedroom cuckold, only if I proove to be the best cuckold for you? :X

Me: No. I just got done telling you that my fiance is not comfortable with men in our bedroom. What don't you understand about that?

harveycroff: what is the wosrt humiliation you and your man could make me for a generous ammount of money my Mistress?

Me: I'm going to say this one last time. We are not offering what you are seeking. If you can't accept that, then please move along and stop wasting my time.

harveycroff: My mistress WITH SO MUCH RESPECT, please read the question

Me: I've read the question each time you've fucking sent it.

harveycroff: I dont think you have read it good

Me: Ok seriously, it's time for you to fuck off. I don't care how much money you have. WE DO NOT OFFER WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING. Move along before I block you.

harveycroff: My mistress I telk you again WITH GREAT RESPECT, read the question, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WONT LET ME TO SEE YOU HAVING SEX, is I'm asking, WHAT IS THE WORSE humiliation you and your man could make me for a generous ammount of money my Mistress?

Me: Let me say this one last fucking time. WE ARE NOT OFFERING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I understand what you're asking, but you clearly do not understand what I'm saying. GOODBYE.

harveycroff: OMg, you have serious issues to read

Me: No I really don't. You just don't seem to comprehend the fact that my fiance and I will not humiliate you for any amount of money. FUCK OFF.

harveycroff: then stop to lie people with fake advices in internet
harveycroff: liar

Me: I never lied about anything.

harveycroff: the answer the fucking question, the fucking SIMPLE question, WHAT IS THE WORSE humiliation you and your man could make me for a generous ammount of money my Mistress?
harveycroff: wash you car?
harveycroff: clean your home?
harveycroff: WHAT IS?

Me: Bahahaha you think THAT is humiliation? Jesus Christ you have a lot to learn. Those are tasks of my household slaves. I already answered your question - we will not humiliate you. I'm done responding to your nonsense.

harveycroff: then tell me what is the worse humiliation you offer my mistress
harveycroff: and how much do you wish I pay for it?

harveycroff: what is the worse humiliation you offer my mistress, and how much money do you wish I pay for it?
harveycroff: ok my Mistress, please give me just a chance, please tell me what is waht you wish from a loyal cuckold
harveycroff: how cvcan I be the best cuckold for you?
harveycroff: BUZZ!!!
harveycroff: my mistress, at least tell me, if I pay $200 can I clean your bedroom after you have had sex?
harveycroff: please?
harveycroff: :(
harveycroff: BUZZ!!!
harveycroff: what name I need to send those $200 by Western Union my mistress?
harveycroff: BUZZ!!!
harveycroff: FUCK OFF FUCKING DAUGHTER OF A BITCH, YOUR MARRIAGE WON'T WORK EVEN SIX MONTHS BEFORE YOUR MAN CUCKOLDS YOU
harveycroff: bye bye ;)

And then he blocked me lol. I swear this is the most entertainment I've had in days. Just ignore them and they self destruct. Oh well, he wanted humiliation? How about blasting his stupidity for the world to see...and he didn't even have to pay a dime lol