Sunday, April 14, 2013

Insecure Dommes Are Not Real Dominants

What ever happened to having confidence? I thought being confident and assertive were main aspects of being a Domme, but apparently it's just about being insecure and making threats.

When I'm bored, I view other Dommes' profiles. It's kind of like people-watching at the mall. Entertaining. So yesterday, I view the profile of MistressforFLR. This morning I got a message from her.

"why the fuck you on My profile?"

Oh Jesus Christ, here we go. So I responded back...

"Hahaha wow nice personality you've got there. Freaking out because another Domme viewed your profile? Chill out sweetheart."

MistressforFLR: I'm not freaking out dummy and you are one to talk about personality ya typical spoiled ass kid you are not a domme so stfu. I dont go trollin other dom/mes profiles because I could give a fuck what others look like in here so mind your fucking business and stay in your lane before you get your ass run the fuck over.

Me: Lol shows what you know about me. My subs spoil me, but I am not spoiled and I'm clearly not a kid. I viewed your profile...big fucking deal. Not like it was anything to look at. Go ahead and threaten me, it just shows how insecure you are.

MistressforFLR: #1. you are 21 so you are a fucking kid #2. you say your sub spoils you but you are not spoiled, mmmk sure makes sense #3. just fuck off, Im not wasting anymore time on your dumb ass.

Me: 1) A kid is a minor, which obviously I haven't been since the day I turned 18. You're 36 and are acting more like a kid than I ever could. Congrats. 2) Yes that does make sense. I'm not one of those gimme gimme bitches so I'm not YOUR definition of spoiled. 3) I won't fuck off because you're the dumb cunt who messaged me in the first place because you couldn't handle a Domme viewing your profile. Childish much?

Too bad she blocked me before I could respond lol.