Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More Housework

Well now that the weather is getting warmer, I figured I would update the list of chores that the housework subs can take care of while serving in my palace.

  1. Wash the dishes.
  2. Mop/vacuum the floors.
  3. Do the laundry.
  4. Scrub the basement floor.
  5. Take out the garbage.
  6. Wash the windows.
  7. Make the bed.
  8. Mow the grass.
  9. Wash the car.
  10. Vacuum the car.
  11. Weed the yard.
  12. Wash the walls.
  13. Dust the ceiling fans.
  14. Scour the bathtub.
  15. Scrub the toilet.
  16. Wash the mirrors.
  17. Wipe down all surfaces (counters, tables, microwave, stove, refrigerator, cupboards)
  18. Scour the sinks.
  19. Change out any dead lightbulbs.
  20. Clean out the hamster cage + feed & water.
  21. Feed dogs + change water.
For handyman subs, you have the options of financing and helping out some of our upcoming projects, such as repainting the interior and exterior of the house, remodeling the attic, and remodeling our porch.

Message me with a day of the week that you're available and I'll let you know if I have any time slots open.