Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Content Sale

So I'm trying to make some new content (fetish related content included), so I want to get some of the old stuff out of the way, so I'm offering up this major deal. FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF APRIL.

You can get all of my photo sets for $35! (Through Amazon GC, PayPal or MFC tokens [700 tokens])

What does that mean? That means you get 27 photo sets, 718 images valued at $325 for just $35.

My only video is also up for grabs...you can get the low res video emailed to you or it's also on MyGirlFun. The low res file is yours for $5 (Through Amazon GC, PayPal or MFC tokens [100 tokens]). You can also purchase the high res verision of it on DVD for $10 (Through Amazon GC, PayPal, or MFC tokens [200 tokens].

If you have any questions regarding content or payment options, please feel free to contact me through the following:

- CollarMe (MistressK44028)
- mistresskpalace@yahoo.com
- shylilnympho@yahoo.com