Sunday, April 14, 2013

Entitlement, Part 2

You know, I hear a lot of subs complain about how Dommes don't do anything with their lives....well I'm sorry but if all you're doing is sitting on your computer doing a Domme keyword search for "financial" so you can send out harassing to emails to any female in the practice, you have no life.

About a week ago, I wrote about a sub who was using multiple accounts to send me the same copy and paste harassing email and reporting me. Well the little shit is at it again. Two nights ago, I received the following email came from both AzSubForYou and SubToServeYou, just like last time:

"I just come here to LAUGH at all the FRAUDS (like YOU!)
The funniest, are the "Financial Dommes" aka guys committing FRAUD and silly little girls that think having a vagina entitles them to money. How sad they are...and will be when they are older and realize that if it wasn't for their vagina, no one would even talk to them. It's so much fun reporting FinDommes to CM for SCAMMING."


Today, I received the same message from SubToServeYou.

Dude, seriously? Get a life. And let me say this. I don't care why anyone talks to me....I don't give a fuck if anyone talks to me. But if some random guy talking to me because I "have a vagina" leads to me making some extra cash to blow on the weekend? Bring it on lol.

I have a feeling I'll be getting more of the same message today, and that my profile will be removed if this loser keeps reporting me....but it's like I said the last time....If I get removed, I'll have a new profile up within 5 minutes. Some piece of shit is not going to keep me away from CollarMe.