Sunday, January 15, 2012

Temporarily Deaf

I don't have anything about domination to write about today, unfortunately. My only update is that I will probably be unavailable on NiteFlirt for the next two weeks. Why? Well I'm temporarily deaf and have an incessant ringing in my ears from a concert I went to last night.

Don't get me wrong, I had a blast...but I could have done with out the pushing and shoving from the mosh pit, all the bruises, and almost getting impaled by a microphone stand. Why was it all worth it? Well not only did two of my friends' bands open, but I also got to go onstage during the main band's set. It was honestly the most worthwhile experience I've ever had, despite not being able to hear or move today.



Oh yeah, that's me in the front row with my Suicide Silence shirt. This was one of my friends bands =)