Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Apology Tribute

A while ago (I don't keep track when my time is being wasted), I gave foreYOURpleasure his first task. I hadn't heard from him. Last night, he messaged me.

"So I clearly failed in my very first task and have avoided contacting you because I am ashamed of myself.  I just cannot do weekly tasks...I wish I could but I cannot.  I would however like to have some sort of interaction with you but will stay away if you say so."

Needless to say, I was kinda pissed.

"LOL. It's not that you can't do weekly tasks, you just don't want to do the tributes. How do I know? Because the first assignment was a piece of shit task that could have been completed in 4 minutes. Word of advice, don't sign up for something you know you can't afford. Goodbye loser."


He asked for my Amazon email. This morning, I woke up to this...

Apologies are worth every penny.