Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Baaaaaack

Oh that's right you pathetic forum trolls, you couldn't keep me gone for long. In a few hours, I will have my CollarMe account back up and running. I'm almost finished editing my blog. I must thank you losers for giving me this time off to actually relax for once and let my friends take over.

As for my slaves, you will be able to contact me on CM again, instead of having to wait for me to jump on Yahoo for a split second. Also! If you take a look at the rates tab, you will see something a bit new - Double & Triple Domme Sessions. Now that I've roped my two best friends into the lifestyle and have basically trained them with what I know (that's what you get for being friends with someone for over 8 years). Miss Amanda & Princess Taylor can both be found on CM (BlueDevilQueen & PrincessTay93). They recruit slaves for the training program as well as assist in RT Sessions.

My PayPal is still up and running, however I will not be accepting tributes through it. Tributes will now be done through either Amazon or GreenDot moneypaks.

Miss Amanda & Princess Taylor have both been talking about a website for the three of us. Unfortunately this Blogger account will have to do for now, as I did not realize GoDaddy's web hosting was $130 a year. Fuck that shit. I may be capable of making that in one day but I'm sure as hell not paying that out of my pocket when Blogger is working out just fine.

On a final note, I'm still putting together an Images4Sale account, as well as learning the art of hypnosis, so you all have some things to look forward to in the near future.



Miss Amanda (BlueDevilQueen)
Lesbian Domme
September 23, 1990
5'5", 130lbs

 

Princess Taylor (PrincessTay93)
Bisexual Domme
July 25, 1992
5'7", 145lbs


Welcome ladies! It's been an amazing journey with you through vanilla times...but now it's time to conquer the BDSM realm.