Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lack of Pleasure

You slaves are failing. Granted I am getting my tributes and getting satisfaction from your completed tasks, I think you could be doing more to please me. I mean I know we’re just getting past the holidays, which drained a lot of wallets…but what you’re dishing out is just sad. On top of that, I’ve only had 2 orgasms in the last week. TWO! I am so sexually frustrated, I can barely think straight. Maybe that will change once one of you has the nerve to buy me some fun toys from my ExtremeRestraints wish list. There’s a lot of things I could use besides toys – clothes for upcoming photoshoots, financing to my lavish vacation to the Bahamas this summer, yummy perfumes and lotions, etc. Open up your wallets and please me.


Thank you to Sandieman69 for expanding my book collection...now I just need a bookshelf.