Sunday, January 8, 2012

Always Amazed



Hey everyone =) My birthday is Thursday....how well have you done at pleasing me?

I’m different then a lot of the Dommes you’ll meet. How? I was a sub for almost three years before I started making this marvelous transition. This means that unlike most Dommes, I actually have feelings. So when I get messages from bitchy people (Doms, Dommes, and even slaves) calling me a whore and a prostitute because I like Financial Domination, it really does hurt. “Well if you don’t want to get called names, get the fuck out.” Who the hell made you admin? Pretty sure no one did, so leave me alone. That’s why they invented the block button. *Sigh* I don’t like a lot of the concepts involved in this lifestyle, but you don’t see me doing a keyword search in profiles, or trolling journals to hunt down the people who are and harass them about their choices. I guess getting the harassment makes me feel like everything I’ve done was for nothing. As a sub in high school, I would get made fun of for my weight, my actions…everything I said and did was scrutinized. So I got the determination to change all of that…and it worked until I joined this site. It’s just high school all over again. And then I’ll get those that say “Oh, well you’re making it high school by constantly complaining.” Complaining? Oh, so I’m not allowed to give my opinion…which you just did by calling me a prostitute and a cam whore? Two things about me, darlings? I don’t have sex with my slaves or pleasure them in any physical way, and I don’t get on cam unless it’s for verification. I have a job, I go to school, I’m family oriented. Everything you tell me to do has already been done. So then why do I ask for tribute? Well I’d be lying if I didn’t say I like feeling like I’m being spoiled. I mean, come on, if a pair of limited edition shoes showed up on your front porch, you’re not going to sit and whine about it. Besides liking that I’m being treated like a princess, I ask for tribute because words mean NOTHING these days. “Oh, yes Mistress, I’ll message you tomorrow.” 3 weeks later, nothing. When a tribute is involved, you weed out the fakes…the ones who make empty promises…the ones who only stick around until you give them what they want. Newsflash. It’s not about what the slave wants, it’s about what the Dom/Domme wants. So next time, before you decide to harass someone you don’t know about something they do that you don’t like, think about the crazy shit you’re into. Fisting your ass, drinking your own piss, dressing up like a girl. Anyone can criticize you about anything, but it is we who still have common decency who will remain silent.

Another instance in this is vanilla websites, such as MyYearbook. I used to post pictures of myself in my bra & underwear. Why? Not because I’m a whore or I like the attention, or any of the shit the losers on there came up with, but because I am actually proud of my body. I was an obese child. At my peak weight, I weighed almost 250lbs. Today, I am a slim 120. So why should I be ashamed of that? I shouldn’t be. So all the death threats I get, and the random strangers telling me I’m a failure and that I should kill myself? They’re nothing but pathetic pieces of shit.