Thursday, January 12, 2012

Celebrate Me

Yay so today is my birthday. I'm going to try & salvage what my mom hasn't ruined yet. I'm starting to think I should play it off like I did last year and enjoy myself so she'll throw another tantrum...

Anyways, I have a new task for my precious pets to think about. I haven't updated my room since the 4th grade (I still have posters of kittens and NSYNC up). It's time for a change. So as I was looking at room designs, I found this link -->
http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2010/01/hot-pink-and-black-zebra-bedroom.html

I love it. My favorite colors have always been pink, black & white. Granted I wish I could find a B&W paisley comforter, I will settle for zebra. What I love most about this is the over the bed unit. If I get it from IKEA like the post suggests, I'm looking at over $800. Now of course you all know how much I hate spending my own money. Yours on the other hand....You have two choices.

A. Use that cute little brain of yours to obtain the skills to make me such a unit.
B. Open your wallet so I can finally afford to update my room!

In case you don't feel like clicking the link to read that article, here are a few pics to show you what I want.





Get to work piggies!