Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Happy New Year, slaves. It’s a new year with new opportunities to tributes and please me. Here’s your chance. So I’ve decided that I need a vacation (which of course, you will be paying for). In 2011, I experienced a lot. I was engaged, I fell in and out of love, I was raped, I almost committed suicide…needless to say it was a rough year and I deserve to have some time to enjoy myself. For those of you who have taken the time to get to know the vanilla side of me, you’ll know that all I desire is to get out of this place and start fresh, but for now I’ll just settle for a nice two-week vacation over the summer. Yes, over the summer, so you have time to earn money to give me. Think about this, boys. If you send me on this vacation, you’ll get exclusive bikini pics of, especially of my ass…and my cute feet in flip flops. It’s a win-win situation. My destinations? Stop number one is Disney. Yes, Disney. I never got to go as a child and I feel like I’m missing out on that experience. And number two? The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. I’ve been obsessed with going there ever since I watched Holiday In The Sun. Send me there!

Here’s your chance to show how much you adore me. Your goal is to cross off as many items on this list as possible. Donate to my ever growing PayPal account, or send me your glorious hard earned cash in the mail.

*Gas Money - $250
*One week at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa + 5day Park Hopper Pass - $2,685
*Gatorland Admission- $50
*Universal Studios Admission - $240
*Sea World/Busch Gardens Admission - $200
*Penguin Encounter - $80
*Flight + One week at The Atlantis Resort - $5,805
*Shuttlebus Transportation - $52
*Swim with Dolphins Experience - $264
*Deep Water Swim - $368
*Sea Lion Interaction - $258
*Snorkel The Ruins of Atlantis - $202
*Stingray Experience - $174
*Atlantis Gift Cards to help pay for those experiences - https://secure.atlantis.com/giftcard.aspx
*For bikinis and such, go to my Amazon Wish List, or just send more cash ;)


Get to work piggies!