Friday, January 6, 2012

How To Schedule An RT Session With Me

It’s amazing how rude some people can be. If you list yourself as a sub/slave, act as such. Do NOT try to make demands because it won’t get you anything, besides shown the door. I decided to make an easy, short To-Do guide for this, since common courtesy has been lacking.
  1. You are not guaranteed a session. You aren’t guaranteed anything. Serving me is about making me happy, about what I want. If I don’t want to meet up with you in person, deal with it. DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING. If we are in a session and you start telling me what YOU want, what YOU prefer, what YOU want ME to do, you will be shown the door and you will NEVER hear from me again. Got it?
  2. To ATTEMPT to schedule a session, do not text me [for those who were lucky enough to get my number during the first few months I was running my program]. It is much easier to email me, and more convenient in the long run if you wish to schedule more sessions in the future (I can reference our past messages and session notes to see what worked and what didn’t).
  3. Do not ask me for illegal play. I am skilled only in legal BDSM play. If you want full service, go find a prostitute because I am NOT it.
  4. I require AT LEAST one week’s notice. I might be able to meet sooner, but it all depends on my other commitments.
  5. If and when you are ready to book a session, let me know what kind of RT Session you’re hoping to participate in, and please attach a clear picture of your face so I know who I'm working with.
  6. If you are indeed interested in scheduling a session, please click on the Rates tab at the top of the page to make sure you can afford me.
  7. So message me, and see if we can work something out. Just keep in mind that it’s about what I want. If I don’t think you’re worthy enough to be in my presence, then so be it.