Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Special Task #1



Hello all! My birthday is quickly approaching, I can't wait!!! Anyways, I have a special task for one of you. Every June, I go to an anime convention that is held at the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky. I'm looking for someone (Dom or sub) in the Cleveland area (and around my age!) to go with me. Why is this such a "special" task? Well, it involves a lot of jealousy, so I guess I need to tell the story of last year so you'll know what you're about to get into.

Every year, I let my ex and a few of his friends stay in my hotel room. (So I guess the first part of the task is to make sure he doesn't succeed in fucking me like he always does lol - damn his devilish charm). Anyways, I met one of his friends last year, Scott. I fell hard for him that weekend. We talked and joked around and cuddled, and ended up sleeping with each other and having sex. He made me feel more loved in one night than anyone had in months of dating. After the con was over, we hung out a couple more times, but then my ex and I got back together. He was so angry because he thought he talked me out of getting back with my ex, and we haven't spoken since.

So what I need is someone to go to the con with me. Someone who can spend time in the convention center with me, as well as time in the waterpark so I'm not forced to hang out with my ex all weekend. I need someone who will go to the formal ball with me (don't worry about dancing, I can't dance worth shit) & can have fun with at the raves. I need someone who won't be afraid to get in bed and cuddle with me to make Scott jealous. And most importantly, I need someone who can talk me up to Scott so I finally have a chance with him. And what are the chances of YOU getting laid during that weekend? Well, by me, it all depends if you get me to fall for you and are genuine about it. By someone else? Let's just say there's a lot of easy, barely legal girls that go to these things.

This may sound difficult, but it's really not. I'll let you stay in my room for free, you'll just need to buy your weekend pass ($40 for the whole weekend). I'm looking for someone who can complete all of these mini tasks who also meets the following criteria - 19-24 years old, lives near the Cleveland area, CUTE! If you think you can fulfill this special task, please message me on CM and let me know. If there isn't a picture on your profile, please attach one in your first message so I know if you're cute or not.