Thursday, September 13, 2012

Task for 09-13-12

Hello boys. I'm glad to see you have all been listening to me. Gift cards have been showing up in my inbox and so my wardrobe will be soon be growing. I have some tasks for you today, depending on your financial situation.

Here are your options:

1) Apply to be a part of my training program, if you aren't already.

2) Book a session with me.

4) Buy me something from my wish list. It can be as small or big as you choose, as cheap or as expensive. Keep in mind that buying me something will automatically get you something in return.

5) Adopt one of my bills for this month:
  • Phone Bill --- $110
  • Internet --- $40
  • Rent --- $500
  • Utilities --- $100
  • Groceries --- $250
Come on boys, make me happy. You're really good at making me happy, so don't disappoint me today.