Monday, September 17, 2012

Scammer of the Day

Beware of giantfan74.

He came at me today with a proposal - he would buy something off of my wishlist and I would send him pictures of me wearing boots.

The way I handle this is one picture per $10 spent. He "purchased" the stripper pole from my wishlist - $85.95 - 8 pictures.

So I messaged him back with this...

"Alright, here is how this will work with the pics. Give me your email address and I will send you 8 semi-clean pics of me in boots. If I actually get the pole (because I know a lot of you boys like to "purchase" items for me and then cancel the order when you get what you want), I will send you 4 pics of me wearing nothing but boots."

30 minutes later, no response. I checked my wish list and the pole went from purchased to unpurchased.

Hmmm....salty because I wouldn't send you nudes right off the bat? Loser.