Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mini Contest

I'm going to start accepting PayPal payments again only because no one seems to be interested in using the sites that are the same as PayPal but actually allow "adult transactions." But I swear, the first sub to cause me issues and causes me to lose my PayPal account WILL be funding everything lost.

Now for the contest....

Whoever buys me one item from each of my seperate wish lists will receieve a 30 minute Skype chat every night for one week, and one pair of my used panties or other fetish item. It doesn't matter how cheap or expensive the items are. Boys who buy more than one item per wish list from each wish list will receive more benefits. If you would also like to participate in my Amazon Deal to receive more of my products, let me know.

When you are on the final page of the order screens, do a screen shot so I know what all was in your order and how much your total order cost.

Prizes will be given when I receive the full order. Happy spending boys ;)