Friday, September 21, 2012

Panties For Sale

Come on you panty-sniffers. I know you're there, lurking in the shadows. I'm so disappointed in you. I haven't sold a pair of panties in a month. I have plenty for sale. Thongs, g-strings, bikini cuts, boyshorts....pretty much everything.

Let me explain how the selling of my panties work....

Panties start at $25. That's it.

I then offer added options that drive the price of your pair up.

First is the amount of time you want me to wear them. Every pair comes with 24-hr. wear included. For every extra 24 hours you want me to wear them (48 hours, 72 hours, etc), add $10 per 24 hours.

Next is media. For an added price, your order will come included with pictures and/or videos of me wearing the panties you have ordered. Pricing is as follows...
- 25 photos: $20
- 5 minute video: $20
- 25 photos & 5 minute video: $40
- 30 photos & 10 minute video: $50
- 100 multi-position photos & 10 minute video: $100

Now comes the fun part - what you want me to do with the panties. I have many options....
- Masturbated in: add $5
- Pee stained: add $5
- Shit stained: add $10
- Cream-pied in: add $50
- Period stained: add $75 [only available during certain times]

Finally comes your shipping options. How desperate are you to get my panties?
- Next day delivery: add $20
- 2-3 Business Days: add $10
- 3-9 Business Days: add $5

Come on boys, I know you're out there and just dying to own a piece of me.