Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rainy Day Blues

Someone spoil me and make this miserable day somewhat better.

Later today I'll be re-vamping my program application. Seems like I've done that more than 20 times lately...but unfortunately, some people just can't follow simple instructions, so now I have to re-write it to fit the intelligence of a 3rd grader.

Thank you to those few subs on CollarMe last night who sent me random tributes. It's always nice knowing that I'm being thought of, no matter how big or small the tribute is.

To all of the new subs I've been recruiting from MyFreeCams and MeetMe, welcome. I will introduce you to my world slowly but surely, so that you're comfortable and willing to trust me before you devote your mind, body and soul to me.

And if you're not so willing? Well...who wouldn't want their chance to be in my presence?