Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Panties, Socks & Shoes...Oh My!

Yeah I know, I'm lame. Wanna know who else is lame? This little girl on Meet Me...well, I shouldn't say little - she's about 300 pounds and only 18.

Anyways, about two nights ago, I was scrolling through my newsfeed and saw this guy Pete's post.

"im single and hate it y cant i find a decent gir on here that wont lie or cheat."

Gramatically horrible, but I still clicked like on it because I agree. There are few girls on that site that actually care about relationships. He then wrote on my wall - "hey you wanna chat and get to kno each other ur beautiful"

So this morning, I woke up and checked my account. This girl Jenna also clicked like on his status and then viewed my profile. Her latest status was "I just guess he doesnt love me anymore and I really love him"...so many whiny bitches. I noticed I had an anonymous post waiting in my inbox.

"Pete nd I had a fight but dont like that he's single were still together thanks"

I responded....

"Lol you're kidding me right? Bitch chill the fuck out. I'm engaged...just because I clicked like on a guy's status doesn't mean I want him. Insecure much? XD"

 
 
In storefront news, I've got some new items up for sale. If you're interested let me know and we'll get started on the buying process.
 
 
Socks - Start at $20
Flip Flops - $30
Panties - Start at $25
Boots - $75......FREE with the purchase of a replacement pair (on my High Priority Wishlist for $39.99)