Saturday, September 15, 2012

My First Bitch

While looking at other Domme's blogs today, I came across one - Goddess Kandi. And while I doubt any one cares to believe me, I'm still pissed. I came across her "Buy my stuff" tab.

MISC ITEMS:
*A Bottle of My Pee - $50
*A Container of My Pubes - $50
*Used Soda Can with My Lipstick Print on It - $25
*Used Razor - $15
*Used Tampon - $40
*Container Filled with a Cream Pie from Fucking My Boyfriend - $100
*Used Condoms - $25
*Holiday/Birthday Card - $30
*Handwritten Letter - $50



Alright. So a lot of you probably are thinking "Why care?" I mean, yeah. It's just a list of products/prices that I offer. But what pisses me off about it is that I have the following passage showing on every page of my blog....

"WARNING
Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You do NOT have my permission to use any of my profile, blog, or pictures in any form or forum, from past, present and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications."

So what did you think bitch? That you weren't going to get caught? Guess what, I caught you. I'll let you get away with it this time. Wanna know why? Because you just proved that I'm better than you. You proved that I have more creativity and that I am actually capable of thinking. I mean, seriously? How hard is it to come up with the idea of selling a razor or deciding prices? And what makes me laugh harder is that you think you're the shit and claim to make so much from this, so why wouldn't you increase the price of my items? You were so pathetic that you had to just copy and paste things from my page to use on your site.

You are pathetic....absolutely pathetic. I'm just happy to know that there are bitches out there that admire me and what I do. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Did anyone tell you that? So thanks, sweetie, for making my day so much better by finding out that you're jealous of how I run my site :)

::UPDATE::
Since posting this, I got a message from one of "Goddess Kandi's" subs, Time2UseMe. It just proves to me how delusional people are. The sub is from New Jersey and the Domme is from Ohio, so more than likely he's never even met her...and that's IF this lack-of-imagination bitch is even real.

sub: GoddessKandi is my domme, she did not steal from you

Me: Think what you want loser. She copied and pasted from my Shop tab into her Buy my stuff tab. My subs can verify that my information has been there since November 2011. Your "Domme" has only had her page up for a week. I think you should reconsider who you trust.

sub: haha. GoddessKandi owns everyone on CM. FOR THE KANDI!

Me: Rofl. You're delusional. I know you're a sub, but goddamn have some common sense. There are hundreds of thousands of men on this site, more than half of which are Doms. She obviously doesn't own them. Wise up.

My message was deleted unread. I want to make this little announcement to every sub reading this. Just because you are a sub does not mean you should give up all common sense that you have gained through life experience.

::UPDATE:: 9-26-12. I just checked and GoddessKandi has since removed her account on Yolasite and created a new account with Webs. Her new site does not contain any stolen content. Good choice sweetie :)