Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Morning Praises

....go out to supersub38 for putting me on thebitch.biz. (Click HERE) I'm now their featured bitch ;) See boys? Promoting me makes me happy...but not as happy as getting me things off my wish list so get to it.

In Blacklist news, an old hag makes her way. MistressK1964 decided to stop in for an envious visit this morning.

"Your name wouldn't happen to be Karla would it? LOL"

Ok, bitch please. I get you've been on the site since 2008 and I've had multiple accounts since 2010. That does NOT mean that I took your fucking user name. Are you kidding me? If you wanted to troll me that hard, you would know my name isn't Karla and that the significance of 44028 (originally 440 on my old profile), doesn't signify my birth year like yours.

I swear....women on a power trip like this have the same thing going for them - they are insecure because all the subs want young Dommes and their aging selves are getting less and less action. All they want is for EVERYONE to worship them, no matter what their BDSM status is.

I'll take a wild guess and say that my response will go deleted unread...that's how it usually goes when these hags get butt-hurt.