Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just Another Day

I am so disappointed with the subs on CollarMe. I posted a journal today, in search of a sub looking to do some house work.

Two subs got back to me. Both of them stopped replying half way through the conversation. My guess is that sub #1 was upset that I didn't want to see him in his maid outfit, and sub #2 didn't like the fact that I wanted him to leave at a certain time.

You wanna know what submission is? GIVING ME WHAT I WANT! If I don't want to see your middle-aged ass in a maid costume, or if I want you out of the house before my boyfriend gets home, that's my fucking perrogative. Your only concern should be making me happy.....so throw on some jeans and a t-shirt and work swiftly, and don't question me because I KNOW WHAT I WANT. Got that?